Sunday, January 08, 2006

Home Sweet Nowhere

My beautiful blog readers! well well this will be a pathetic post because I'm borrowing Lauren's (bersaglio, her parents do the VOH in Kitwe, and is currently my only friend haha) computer and dont wanna take too long, but thought you should hjear a couple good stories....
1) I fuond frickin monkeys and geckos baby
2) I miss you all more than you can imagine
3) I have metal under my finger nail that hurts like a mofo. This however involves a rather long story, the short one would be....
I was locking a door when a piece of chrome sliced down my index right hand finger nail and jammed itself into my finger. Let me tell you, thats real pain. Then I sat there with no real doctors picking it out with tweezers while they held it back with a knife. Yum. I bawled like a baby, stomped my foot, and screamed while they did this for over 20 minutes. The next day they had to try and get more out which lasted for about ten minutes. Now theres still a small piece left which sends stinging pain once in a while, but i refuse to go through such huge uncomprehendable pain again. God Bless anesthetics (aka things that freeze your limbs).
4) In the past few days I've had intense stomch pain anytime I eat and it's not fun.
5) At the resort there was a cobra in mine and laurens room so we had to switch and have strange men go through our belongings.

Alright that's the short version of life so far, for details on any of the above situations please feel free to contact me. I'll e-mail you as soon as I can type well with a real right hand index finger haha. Love you all...

5 Comments:

Blogger white girl said...

Ouchie on the finger pain! I'm getting cramps in my fingers just thinking about it. And skin chillies. *shiver*
I hope it all gets better soon!

9/1/06 00:05  
Blogger ...Jillie... said...

Hey girlypoo... Soo I pretty much just emailed you.. but I have to maintain my faithfullness to your blog.. So here i am replying. I have a piece of graphite (lead from a pencil but not really lead) But i dont have an exciting story that goes with it.. I will tell it to you (keep it on the DL though) I got it from sharpening pencils for a CHESS TOURNIMENT.. OH gosh.. now its out.. how lame is that?! lol

9/1/06 19:28  
Blogger ...Jillie... said...

But jsut for everyones sake.. That happened in GRADE 5.. and is still in my hand.. GRADE 5 I repeat. ok?! lol.. but i am still alive and kicking.. soo hopefully the pain goes away!

9/1/06 19:29  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Hey Lauren,
We miss you too.
Post lots of pictures of Africa for us to see.
I'll check your blogs lots.

PAUL

11/1/06 10:56  
Blogger white girl said...

paul and wanda, how do you know Lauren? I used to babysit her way back in the day. Kelly wanted to marry me. He was so mad when I got engaged to Corrie. haha!

11/1/06 11:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home