Sunday, October 07, 2007

This Is Life. And This Is A Smile.

I love rain.
I love turkey.
I love family.
I love friends.
I love power outages.
I love sleep.
I love coffee, and pajamas.
I love writing.
I love reading.
I love old people.
I love travelling.
I love art and drawing stick people, which could be argued as the same thing.
Life's gotten mad busy. And you know what? I love it more than I was expecting I would. A few weeks back, looking into the week I'm in now, I was dreading it, fearing the time management monster, and the unimaginable social life. Yet...things are okay. Better, even. Maybe being ridiculosuly busy makes me happy, because...well being bored can't exactly make you happy. Anyways I've got stuff going on with young adults, youth, candy striping, drama, work, and church. Throw in some homework, friends, family, and random extras. It's pretty sweet.
My new job is at a coffee shop, and I like it, a lot.
School is killah...cool...ish?
Family's pretty solid, I'm officially the only single kid in the family though...in evokes a little bit of lonliness.
Lately I guess I've discovered that being content is where it's at. Being content does take some effort though. Loving things, not letting life get to you...it's a little tougher than you'd think. Maybe it's made me a bit of a dork, but I love looking at how awesomely beautiful a day is, or (have you ever thought of this?) the moon is a completely different planet! Seriously! Look outside right now (or tonight) and stare at the moon. That, my friends, is an entirely different planet. AMAZING. Don't even get me started on how amazing words are.
I'm thinking a little speaking from my dear friend Lizzy kick-started this passionate lifestyle. Just...finding what your passionate about...seeing beauty in these simple things...bringing your passion into your life. I don't even know how to explain it.
Like many blogs of my past, this lacks a point.
Enjoy the moon.

1 Comments:

Blogger ...Jillie... said...

The moon is pretty brilliant.
and yes.
I am officially back in blogland.
props to you with keeping up your bloggatations.
you freaking rock.
and ps.
i still want to refer to you as my little african friend.
just because.. well in the blog world.. its just so much more fancy.

14/10/07 21:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home