Thursday, January 26, 2006

Slide Show

Alright so I've decided to be cool, and after Dawn's ever so persuasive speech on switchin it so that EVERYBODY can comment, I did it! Everybody say yay! Now, welcome to my commenting circle Uncle Stuart! Woowoo. Anyway here's those pictures. Oh anything exciting you ask? I got a cell phone! But the only people I sms with on there is Lauren, Mulenga, and my dad. Haha.


These are random boat men on the lake when we were visiting at Malawi Lake


This was on the way to Chipatta the most exciting (sense INTENSE sarcasim) city ever, which we were at on New Years Eve.

ITS MONKEY MAN! Actually it's just the first monkey I saw when we were here, in Malawi

This is another boat man! Yay. He made his own boat. Fancy hey? Yeah I thought so too. What's his name you ask? I don't know. What do you think it is!?

Welcome to the white picket fence of Africa. This is my front yard haha. Currently that is, we're not in Lusaka yet. But every hosue has cement walls, elcetric fencing, and big scary gates.

I found this flower in our backyard and thought it was really pretty. Now you say it's pretty too.

Monsiuer Gecko!!! He lives in our house, among his other amigos. I like geckos because they eat all the bugs.

So I had more pictures to put up but they were taking too long. So in future posts you can look forward to random pictures to end my post. Yay? Yay.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Everyone say Yay" ~ YAY!!! There now moving on to the comments...
It is hard to see his face in pic3 but that looks like "cousin Darwin"
Glad you put some pictures up, and I am looking forward to more.

29/1/06 13:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lauren...i don't think i've lost you to the you-know-whats yet. phew.

-Webby

29/1/06 15:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laurence. nice pictures. africa, so very exciting. monkeyyyy!!! and you-know-whats. yayayay. miss ya!!

29/1/06 20:51  
Blogger ...Jillie... said...

YAAAAAAAAY indeed. aweesome definitely looking at a taste of Africa through miss Lauren's eyes.. love the comments with them.. know waht I've decided you should do? You should start writing a book. because whenever someone goes off somewhere they always write books.. and yes... you could make a fortune. not that the money matters.. but perhpas it could help you purchase some "NOT long lasting milk?" Ciao darlin

30/1/06 08:15  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yay. I thought the flower was really pretty. I think the guys name is Philp and I think it's stinkin halarious that you're taking pictures of random people. Africa looks really pretty from your pictures....the gate kind of looks scary to me. What were your first thoughts when you ended up in front of it the first time?

31/1/06 09:29  
Blogger Unknown said...

the boater dudes name is definitely Hakeem...what else could it be...and well Hakeem you see enjoys long strides in his boat at sunset..i once knew a fisherman named Hakeem and he gave me a red snapper, do you think Hakeem will give you a red snapper Lauren? I sure hope so then you would have another friend..Yay!!

31/1/06 21:51  
Blogger white girl said...

Whoa, J! A little OVERKILL on the CAPITALS! You are a bit EXCITED, I think.

Lauren, I love the flower. So pretty. And the monkey is so cute. Are you going to get one as a pet? When are you moving to Lusaka? More pictures! More pictures! yay!

1/2/06 02:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home