Sunday, January 06, 2008

An Answer

Here I am last day of break, and I should be working on an entry I began for a book I'm studying. Because it's due tomorrow. No. I had to go obsess over the Kenya situation again. Then a song on my Ipod had to start playing, one from those days two years ago. It can't be left alone.
So then I tried to go back to this piece of writing I was working on. The last line I'd written said: "It seems ridiculous to think that any human being could possibly accept this answer."
But I was already in a deep thinking mood, so all I could see in the line I'd written was a big question mark. The cursor's still sitting there, appearing and disappearing, waiting for me to finish what I don't feel like doing. This question mark I see...I'm wondering why I wrote that. People seem so stupid some days....they'll accept any answer that's given to them. And it frustrates me. Just THINK. Think.
It's a privilege.
When people can ignore what's going on in Kenya right now...how!? HOW. I don't even know what I'm saying. But it kills being stuck here, in school, when all I want to do is live out what I'm so stinking passionate about. I can't remember the last time I felt like I had to get out of this country so badly.
RAMBLE. Yeah.
Just...get me out of this country. The world is huge and hungry and needs to be helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home