Wednesday, August 30, 2006


So, I really don't have anything super exciting to report. Not that my blog is ever truly exciting, but let's say something of minimal interest for you. Let's do point form of things worthy of note...

- The Screwtape Letters is a very commendable book. Woot woot for it.

- Skinny Dipping? Bahahahahaha!

- Back to school shopping. I mean binders and paper, not clothes and shoes. See, I believe (and maybe this is just the mother of which is not a mother yet coming out in me) that clothes/shoes/etc. all get pulled out of the back in this late August time, and marked to a normal, or in some cases higher price, yet sold as a sale item. SCAM! Yes, you heard me. And you were all blind. You are welcome for opening your eyes to this terrible conspiracy going on nation wide. Anyways, this friends, is why I believe in buying clothing and shoes year round!! Or maybe I just buy too much too often? Shoot...

- I really miss hanging out with this kid, what happened? Like...what's goin on.

- Youth is looking soo awesome for the fall. I met with Andy this morning for a couple hours, and honestly I'm excited about it. And I really haven't had anything to look forward to being a part of or anything like that for so long.

- Overall I think Fall is going to be so good. Getting back into routine, and being busy again. feeling like I have purpose and a brain, these are good things. As much of a nerd as this may make me sound....I am SO EXCITED for English class!! Bring on the essays baby... okay, I'm a nerd. Being back in school though will be sweet, just cause I feel so like...not outgoing right now...even though I am, if that makes any sense. Just no random opportunities to plan slumber parties in the hall. I just really wanna get back into having plans for each spare second.

- Meagan and Brittany are going away to school, and I am going to miss you guys so stinking much.

- I tried wakeboarding. HAHA!! Let's just say... I hurt. And it was so funny. And inhaling water isn't good for you. Oooh, annnd, I make a good starfish! Pretty sure it looks easy and fun. Maybe this will teach be about not judging things by how they look, but what's inside.

- So, actually said something, feeling good and bad about that.

- I'm gunna find me a posse one of these days. See...I have friends, no, I really do! It's just they're like random select people from numerous different cliques. Which makes it difficult to have a joint posse. This is the year though kids...this is the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

In my posse, I like to think I AM the people from numerous cliques...Okay, so maybe I'm off a little, but it's close enough, right? I'd defend you on the english thing, but I'm pretty sure I'm a nerd too, so I can't really help you out there...Fall will be good. Yes.

31/8/06 14:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay. i think that if you look forward to english, you are not a nerd but just insane. hmm... yep.

31/8/06 21:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home