Friday, August 04, 2006

Embrace the Inner Hippy

I looked for a while for a good hippy picture of me on the computer, however I was unsuccessful. So settle for my google image search hippy picture...



I could go all deep on us here, talking about love and war. But I won't, I will simply say - Make love not war. And when you are making that love make love and not babies, unless of course that is your intent. Thankyou wisdom of my eldest brother.
Recently I discovered I truly am a hippy. Not in the weed smoking way. But I really think I am a hippy. And apparently Daniel has always known this, and I have always been in denial. Cutting my hair did tone down on the hippy style a bit. But I have still got the long skirts, flowy shirts, and (what rhymes....what rhymes!?) ...heart hurts? Whatever. What brought my to this realization? I've become a tad obsessed with all natural products. Just cause. I'm gunna start taking green tea extract pills (no, I'm not so hardcore that I'm going to drink ten cups of that stuff a day) because they're INCREDIBLE. Reduce the risk of cancer, lower cholesteral, lower blood pressure, umm...and lots of other cool stuff. Also, I would recomend tea tree products to all of you. I have tea tree oil and I use it on all my piercings, it's INCREDIBLE as well. There's also toothpaste (yes, I own it, and its great), and shampoo/conditioner (oh what? I own that too). Tea tree shoes and make-up I haven't come across, but when I do, you can count me in. OH almost forgot, tea tree HANDWIPES! Mmm. You know it.
I now encourage you all to embrace your inner hippy find peace, love, happiness (not drugs and sex) and use those oh so great all natural products.

Oh sorry, forgot, just a little side note...
I CAN DRIVE. OH WHAT? LAUREN PASSED HER L FIRST TRY? YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT GANGSTER. THAT. IS. RIGHT.
Watch out veteran wheel wielders, I'm one of you.



My west coast party trip is planned. I spend a day in Ladner, then a few in Sidney, then back to Ladner for a day, and then to Abbotsford for a couple days, then home! The one bummer about travelling by myself is that I have to take the bus, and I'm a little skectched about the lonely ferry ride, but I've done that before so it should be all good.

Books to add to my list (I definately won't be finished by the end of summer):





Peace and love folks.

Edit at 5:23pm (later that day...)

So um, went to go pick up my lip gloss and there was a spider next to it. *Scream.* Then I proceeded to pick up an envelope to squish the spider with. *Careful maneuvering.* Demon spider decides my finger looks goood and hops on for the ride. *Scream and finger fling.* Hell on 8 legs then goes flying...somewhere....in MY room. Not fair. Am I sleeping in my room tonight you ask? *Laughs histerically* and put myself at risk of demon spider attacks? NO THANKYOU!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy. i heard you got your L from bates. congrats! i got my N... so... i'll see you on the road! we could play chicken... i'll hit you... hahah. i had something else to say... can't remember... oh well. i guess you'll miss out.

4/8/06 16:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your "L"!
Thanks for the fair warning about sharing the highway! :)
As for the hippie thing....
"Like, cool man! Like, 70's Show!"
Peace!

4/8/06 21:44  
Blogger Delbert said...

hippies are the coolest. go buy a vowkswagon van and come out to sidney and we'll go on a road trip, true hippy style!

5/8/06 01:23  
Blogger Delbert said...

you better be wearing all the hemp you own girl!

7/8/06 22:49  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

It took me two tries to pass the L...But in my defense I didn't really bother reading most of the book.

Hippies? Oh man. Me and my buddy Clay back a few years decided when we grew up(if that happens) we would go out and get a hippy van and travel across accross Canada. The idea was prolly inspired by insanely long hair, but it still sounds like fun.

Guess I'll see you when you get to Skid eh? Onjoy

8/8/06 10:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home