Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Mushroom Center

So on Monday I decided to go to the high school and go to the learning center for B block and read my textbook, then in A block be tutored by a gr12 student. In B block though I quickly became bored with reading about the pythagorean theorem and other weird things I don't know how to spell. I decided I would tune into the conversation the other kids were having...

B-unit: man have you ever played wow?

Twitchy drug boy: hahahaha oh man...wow!

Skater half normal boy: What the hell is wow?

B-unit: How can you not know wow?

Twichy drug boy: I had macaroni this morning

Skater half normal boy: how can you not just tell me what it is

B-unit: it's the war of worlds video game, its got the sweetest graphics and i play it like allllll the time now

Twitchy drug boy: my dad said he was going to bring me back Halo 3 cause he's in Japan right now....well I think he is, cause Mom kicked me out again so I'm sleeping on Trevor's porch in my sleeping bag. But he makes good macaroni.

Skater half normal boy: Nobody cares. Why didn't you just say War of Worlds in the first place you idiot?

B-unit: Shut up

Skater half-normal boy: have you ever heard of big?

B-unit: big?

Twitchy drug boy: My sleeping bag's big

Skater half normail boy: yeah...BRENDAN IS GAY! hah!

B-unit: whatever man.

I got kind of bored of that conversation so I started listening to the two kids who were sitting at my table. I then learned more about drugs than I ever have or probably will in my life.

Hippy girl: Man, this summer man, it's gunna be the summer of drugs.

Quitter boy: Yeah man? I quit that shat it messed with me man.

Hippy girl: I like...you know? I don't evencare anymore, I'm just gunna be on a permanent high all next year hey.

Quitter boy: Yeah I was thinking of droppin some acid this summer.

Hippy girl: Yeah dude, don't quit. Drugs are the sh*t. The sh*t man. I'm thinking this summer? Mushrooms, mushroom soup, mushroom tea, heroine, but E is better I think it makes me feel nicer, straight up smokin. I wanna cut down to like 2 or 3 smokes a day you know though man? Cause it's just trippin with too many other sub-stan-ces! Hah, you know?

Quitter boy: Yeah you know I don't do that anymore. But I really like mushroom tea. Better than good old alcohol, but I never mind a buzz. I just don't like to mix molson with mushroom tea it gets too crazy for me.

Hippy girl: Oh man, I think my brain is just uh...fried. Yeah.

Quitter boy: yeah.

That conversation continued the entire block, pretty interesting. When I was asked about drugs I said I like sugar and coffee. But Jesus has the coolest high. Then I started trying to figure out the world of numbers again deciding to make use of my brain seeing as how it wasn't fried.

4 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

Haha geeks and druggies. Sound like some pretty cool people actually. And witty nicknames for the lot. Making new friends( even if they don't know it!) is better than learning math anyday!

9/6/06 00:24  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

So are you back in Canada for good now??? Where have I been??

9/6/06 23:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, Canada, the civilized country!
Oh Canada....pass the mushrooms!

10/6/06 10:06  
Blogger courtney said...

dont ever stop using that brain girl, it's valuable:)

12/6/06 23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home