Saturday, April 29, 2006

He's Leaving On A Jet Plane



So did you happen to notice the SUPER RAD boy on the right (okay, boy in left is awesome too, but doesn't belong in the news worthy event)? He just so happens to be coming to Zambia for my birfday!!!! Can you say Heck YEAH! I am so dang excited. He arrives on May 12th, and will be staying to near the end of May. I am so stinking happy, you don't even know man. But anyway, since not a whole lot has gone down recently (okay, Kelly's engaged, Sean's coming to Zambia, and my birthday is coming up, but besides that) I shall entertain you with one of those survey thingys.

Name: Lauren Bess
Birthday: May 16th 1990
Birthplace: Abbotsford, BC
Current Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Eye Color: Green, Blue, Orange, Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'3''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Righty
Your Heritage: Spirish (The S is because one day Kelly came up with this huge theory that somehow, we're Spanish, and I choose to believe him haha)
The Shoes You Wore Today: black and white low top converse all stars
Your Weakness: musicians, plane tickets, good hair
Your Fears: Crossing the street, needles, being alone in the dark
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheesy, with a fruity twist, and some meat (aka hawaiin)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Umm, look good in the bridesmaid dress, do good shopping in Zimbabwean markets, jump off a bridge
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: that's fancy
Thoughts First Waking Up: The mosquito netting's tangled in my feet again. Wonder if my water's clean yet.
Your Best Physical Feature: Umm...my eyes.
Your Bedtime: 23
Pepsi or Coke: Depends where I am. If the place sells Coke in glass bottles, then Coke, but if we're talking plastic I despise coke and prefer Pepsi.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Um, well, I've only eaten Burger King once but I still would rather have that than McDs
Single or Group Dates: Single for romantic, group for fun.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: ChOcOlAtE
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappacino
Do you Smoke: Kissing a smoker's like kissing an ashtray, not speaking from experience or anything
Do you Swear: Dang right I curse
Do you Sing: When nobody's listening, if somebody is though, well there goes any confidence.
Do you Shower Daily: I try, but sometimes the waters not working, or as of late, its dirt instead of water.
Have you Been in Love: Ever heard of J-e-s-u-s?
Do you want to go to College: Hillsong United in Aussie land, I can dream.
Do you want to get Married: If I meet the right person.
Do you belive in yourself: In certain things
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only landing in planes, and on swings.
Do you think you are Attractive: Um, depends what day you catch me on.
Are you a Health Freak: HAH! Nope
Do you get along with your Parents: Ah, well, bring stuck in a house together in a third world country has damaged the communication a bit
Do you like Thunderstorms: Africa has only got the effin best ones in the world.
Do you play an Instrument: Piano, elastic, recorder, ukulele, the desk.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: I'm an underaged MK
In the past month have you smoked: I don't want to be like an ashtray
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No...I am alone...all alone
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: HECK yes, where else do I find my knock offs of Von Dutch, Chanel, Versace, and Burbery!?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Was that in the past month?...No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I live in Zambia. I don't like to talk about my sushi deprivation.
In the past month have you been on Stage: At a church.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Not that I know of
Ever been Drunk: I don't like the idea of getting really sick and not knowing what you're doing, God knows what I'd do if I lost the ability to think. And we don't wanna see that.
Ever been called a Tease: Haha...yeeeah...

Ever been Beaten up: I have two big brothers. Noooope.
Ever Shoplifted: Hah, okay, I was three, and thought money was a nice gesture, not a mandatory thing
How do you want to Die: While I'm asleep, completely unaware I'm dying.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I'm not sure, counsellor, missionary, pastor, author
What country would you most like to Visit: Australia
Number of Drugs I have taken: Zero
Number of CDs I own: Some number above 50, not sure
Number of Piercings: 4 (ear lobes, cartilage of left ear, right side of nose)
Number of Tattoos: None (to change on my next trip to Canada)
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Telling somebody I hated them when I was 7 years old.

5 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

Aren't those surveys fun? You know what might be more fun than filling one out though? Writing one. Muaha. Imagine the goodness...

And I have some friends who are currently down and attending that Hillsong United in Aussie land that you speak of. Prolly an amazing place, just cuz everyone is australian.

29/4/06 12:05  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you that Sean is coming to visit you. That's going to be sooo cool. Will he be there when you go bungee jumping? Is he going to do it too? I enjoyed reading your survey thing.

29/4/06 12:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe trip Sean! Enjoy your visit!
Interesting survey Lauren.
I have talked to Jonathan about the Tag thingy too!

30/4/06 09:06  
Blogger ...Jillie... said...

Sooo exciting about your brother going down there!! Is your Bday the 16th or the 17th?? I'm leaning towards the 16th if i'm correct.. remembering from my teenage witch days.. SOoo weird.. I was looking through this booklet thing I had to do in grade 5 and we had to make up a character.. well I was still totally into all the witch stuff.. I was saying things like.. what cards were in my wallet: Other "Realm" Credit Card.. and weird things like that.. it was a real good laugh.. not going to lie!! ahah anyways.. I've ogtta go ciao hun.. ps.. your package is being sent any day now.. ")

1/5/06 16:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your Birthday awesome Well Hope it's an Amazing day for you "sweet sixteen" ROCK ON!!!!!!
I totally agree with you about the kissing a smoker, unfortunately I learned that one from expereance let me tell you it wasn't no candy and roses /.)(such is life)

2/5/06 14:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home