Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Um, Hey Guys? We're Kind of Weird...


Well so far Summer has been fairly awesome. Sleeping, eating, shopping, and watching movies. It's great. Not anything super special has gone down. Yesterday we got all the stuff for the Bridesmaids outfits! The skirts look gorgeous on all of us, and the jewellery is fabulous. Plus, I think I will wear the shoes a thousand times over.
Quite the funny thing occured the other day though. Steve and I were at the beach on Monday afternoon (Heather had dicthed us for a NAP). We were sort of bored, so I started balancing my water bottle in my mouth with just the help of my mouth. It was pretty funny since I'd start laughing then take it out and get water all over the place. Then Steve and I were each doing this with our water bottles, and we were doing so well this time. No laughing or spillage. Then, some creeper behind us is like "Um Hey guys, that's kind of weird." So of course I burst out laughing, choking on water spitting it out onto the beach, and Steve turns around to see this man sitting on the bench just staring at us. Neither of us had a clue as to who this guy was, so it was kind of scary. Mainly creepy and funny though. At that point I decided to put clothes on and wait for my Mom to come pick us up haha.
On Saturday I leave for Quesnel to be a camp counsellor there, so I'm kind of looking forward to it. They've made me a senior counsellor, so I'm sort of afraid of all this power I now hold. What do I do with it all!?
So this wasn't very interesting, but I am SURE I will have some good stories when I get back from camp. For now though, I shall leave you with the advice to WEAR SUNSCREEN. My back has now peeled and is 2 different colors. I have UV rays. Actually no, I love them, just not when they make me look like I have two different race's skin on my back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Aquafina picture looks like an ad promo! Great capture!
Have a great time in Quesnel! Don't let your power warp you!

5/7/06 23:26  
Blogger alanna said...

absolute power corrupts absolutely...

6/7/06 04:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home