Monday, August 21, 2006

Crackers, lots and lots of CRACKERS

Here's a slideshow (of googled pictures) of my life the past few days...







Drugs used include, but are not limited to: Nyquil, Tylenol cold and flu night and daytime drugs, vitamin C tablets, Halls, Cod Liver Oil pills, oil of oregano, zinc lozenges.

If you haven't figured out by now, first of all I recomend you get some common sense, and second I will inform you I am quite sick. It all started Thursday night when I was in Sidney. I was feeling a bit of a soar throat coming on, but didn't expect much to develop out of it. Well, I was very wrong. Very, very wrong. Friday morning I went to go swallow, and let's say I've never experienced so much throat pain. AH. I had a killer head ache, my head was all plugged up, and I felt like death. So lame. That was also the day I had to take the ferry by myself going back home. Since I didn't know what to do I bought some halls and plenty of hot chocolate on the ferry. When I got to Amanda's house she gave me this really awesome drug, I forget the name of, but it definately relieves symptoms like it says it does. Saturday I awoke feeling like I had been on a plane (the whole ear thing) and didn't have a great vibe. Saturday night I was in the car going home with my Dad and I was going mental. I was moving back and forth, delirious, sick, out of my miiiind. As soon as I got home I went straight to bed and slept (no thanks to the 20 drunks teenagers sitting on our driveway). One am rolled around though, and that was the end of that. I sat in my doorway first, then in the bathroom, then walked around. My stomach was basically exploding, I felt so siiick. Finally at 3 I began puking. Dinner at Earl's had been good, but I really didn't want to taste it again. 4am the episode (this included, but was not limited to: puking, shaking, falling, crying, coughing, blood, fever) toned itself down enough so I could sleep until 8am. All day yesterday I hung out at home dying a slow death, taking lots of pills, and eating nothing but crackers (I can't taste anythign anyways). Today I am slightly better, but still not good. Blach. I HATE being sick...

On another note, my trip went well. Made some awesome memories, saw some great people, and realized a lot of things. Slowly, I think I'm starting to get a grip on life. When I came back I really had no idea who I was, not to say I know now. It's about realizing certain things have happened, but rather than let them consume me, I need to accept them and move on. So they have affected how I think and act, but that's who I am, and I only recently realized its those situations that made me me. Cool. Time for Oprah.

Oh yeah, since I really don't change locations a lot due to the dizzy feeling that follows, I have made a myspace. yaaay...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather....but a great pitograph of your condition.
Saying "Hi!" to "Ralph" on the "Porcelain Telephone" is not a fun way to spend your time!

21/8/06 18:51  
Blogger white girl said...

oh that sucks! I hate puking. I cry every time I throw up.

I hope you feel better soon!

21/8/06 21:49  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

So Amy didn't manage to heal your throat? Makes me wonder how her ear is doing...I dont think I've ever been that sick, so I can't say I understand. You should get better. You're eating the right stuff...

21/8/06 23:19  
Blogger alanna said...

wow. you converted to myspace? that didnt' take long!

22/8/06 02:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home