Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Schools In

(I'd like to title this picture unengaged, uncultured, and unhappy)
So, it's back to the books. Honestly, it was nice going back because I was at peace about everything. Not super stoked for it, but not super depressed either, just treating it as part of life.
My classes seem pretty dang good. Let me give you a run down...
Bio - Not bad, not bad. Teacher seems slightly scary but I'll just try and stay on her good side. My new friend Meghan who has recently moved here from Red Deer is in that class with me, so I think she'll help keep my alive.
Math - Okay there are like ten kids, the teachers wacky in a good way, and one STRANGE girl. In a strange way I'm thankful for the strange girl because I'm sure her random out-loud-which-should-not-be-out-loud comments will keep me entertained ( I have no friends in that class ).
English Hnrs - BEST CLASS EVER. Frick yeah! There's ten kids, again, but the teacher is pretty hilarious. I am so excited...it is going to be such a good class! Plenty of enjoyable literature, numerous writing assignments, and some communications work. Heck YES.
Poor Heather already has a huge assignment from her History teacher which is due tomorrow, ouch. I have a spare in periods 4/8 for the first term. During 4 I have Jill and Heather, but in 8 I haven't found any friends to hang out with. Shoot. That'll make for some lonely hour and fifteen minute sessions.

1 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

sounds pretty fun. Bio is a pooload of memorizing. And strange kids make every class my friend. I wish I was a strange kid. That'd be soo good. My school stuff begins tomorrow, so I don't know much yet...it will be good. Enjoy the year. Interesting picture title...

5/9/06 20:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home