Saturday, November 25, 2006

As Promised

Okay, so it's only taken my two months, but I have finally gotten some wedding photos for you guys! It took so long because we had to wait for Sam and Kelly to get the disc to us with all the pics. And they're still in honeymoon stage, so I find this delay fairly self explanatory. I hope you enjoy, and please, take the time to comment, so I know the millions of minutes it took to upload them and all (onto my computer, all 1216 of them) was not a waste. Merci. Enjoy.

The Location



Yeee Dat's How Me N' Mah Crew Rolllll


I really have absolutely no idea what I was staring at, or why I was possibly avoiding the camera, but there are 3 such pictures.


The Final March


The I Do's


Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble

They said they tried to pair us according to height. I'm not seein' it...


Just to keep an audience (okay, honestly, because I'm stinking tired) I shall make you wait until my next post to see the best pictures! Okay...bed...now (mwahaha, now that Kelly's married, his room is empty, but his bed, his queen size with two foamies on top bed, is here. Halelujah.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

YAY pictures. I was so excited to see them. Did you know that while Kelly was getting married I was here babysitting my nephew and niece? So I was there in spirit instead. It sounds like you all had a great time. Do you think that maybe Kelly forgot about his bed? You should totally claim it and decorate it to your liking and then when he asks for his bed back you could say..."What bed?" Some single guy left this one here, but you're not single are you? So it's not your bed. hee hee.

26/11/06 10:09  
Blogger Jaime said...

"Weddings! I love Weddings! Drinks all around!!" (Just one of the best line from Pirates!)

Beautiful pics, and you looked so pretty Lauren!! :)

26/11/06 13:25  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

So, apparently Jamie has more pirates quotes locked away in her head then I do mine. You win this one Jamie...

Foamies are amazing beds alone. I should get a bed upgrade. Why haven't I thought of this before?

Looks like a pretty solid wedding. Actually, It looks like a party. Hee hee, good fun. You have better pictures coming?

26/11/06 17:57  
Blogger white girl said...

When those pictures were taken, I bet you were thinking about that bed. If we could read your thoughts at that point, we would see that you were thinking, "I hope he doesn't remember the bed. Don't remember the bed!! Focus on Sam. All you see is Sam. There is nothing else in the world for you but Sam and she is all you think about. Phew. I don't think my mental powers are failing me today. And we know what that means! I get to keep the bed!"

26/11/06 22:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home