Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay, I Promise, No More Procrastination

So, I just need to get my thoughts out of my head before I sit down and focus on this huge stupid Chem lab due tomorrow. So, I wrote a History essay today handed in a document analysis, wrote a paragrph, have 100 MC questions to do tomorrow, and another document analysis. In Chemsitry, I just found out I got 62% on a test I thought I aced, and have two combined Chem lab formal write ups due tomorrow. AND just got a call from the other Lauren letting me know we're actually speaking TONIGHT not TOMORROW night at this resort. Meaning, hey, let's panic. Ready? GO
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pressure point: Second bad chem test in a row. If my grades drop too much I lose my university acceptance, and some scholarships along with it...obviously. This 2-day History test will have the same effect on my mark if I don't do well. Lauren and I haven't reviewed our presentation for tonight...at all. What do I wear? And, Chemistry labs and tests are the two things we can't omit from our grades. Okay, I'm leaving now.

I will focus. Do well. Speak well. Wear whatever I'm wearing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home