Thursday, May 01, 2008

Okay...I've never felt like this before. No I'm not...
in love
sick
tired
jet lagged
scared
nervous.
I don't know what I am! But whatever it is...I've basically lost the ability to concentrate. It started about...mm...2 weeks ago? I'm not sure why or how or completely one. But it's frustrating.
You see, before the tipping point, I was working like a mad woman. Volunteering, organizing, working, doing homework (incredibly well and fully understanding), studying for days for tests and acing them, being with people. Overall, I was feeling like superwoman, and it had been going on for months.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, I can't do it anywhere. I want to, I reallly really want to. But something's blocking it from happening. Like...I try, but I fall asleep. I try, but the phone rings. I try, but I actually just look at the pages. Then I get to the test and I'm not stressed or frustrated or confused. I actually think I'm doing well, understanding. Then I get my test mark back to be even more perplexed by the terrible grade. How could this have happened? I knew what I was doing!
Hoooly! What's going on! I'm so scared of losing my university acceptance and scholarships...my brain's gone down the toilet. Or maybe it's clogging the toilet? I don't even know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home