Tuesday, February 07, 2006

TAG!

Okay I'm sorry about the lame amount of pictures but they're coming small amounts because the internet is on and off every five minutes. I'm sorry! So today we'll finish up the home picture segment, there's a special suprise at the end! Yaaay. I've aquired some good stories to post on here, but those we'll save for another day...

This is Meagan, me, and Liz! It was taken my LAST night in Canada (December 26th 2005). It's pretty dang neat looking hey?


This here, on the left, is my best friend in the entire world. She's about the best person you will ever meet, and she basically rocks my socks. We have been best friends for...6 years now! Crazy! Oh yes, she has a name. Her name is *Heather*. That's our friend Justine on the right. This was taken in the school Cafeteria in December I'm guessing, because Heather's wearing her big jacket. No, she's not insane because she's inside and wearing a jacket. The school just doesn't believe in heating.



Here friends, are the real charlie's angels. Dang right. That's me and my friend Lauren up top, and lonni down below. We're fabulous, we know. That was the night of our choir concert, that's why we all match. No worries, we don't try and coordinate everyday or something.

Well I've been tagged, which basically means I have to do this list thingy then tag somebody else. I forget the fancy real word for it...anyway here's what you gotta do when you get tagged!...

Four Jobs I've Had:
*Matterhorn Bakery (the only real one)
*Babysitting Rebekah
*Babysitting Dyland and Meghan
*Raking the yard
hahaha yes, I'm too young to have had that many real jobs...


Four movies I could watch over and over again:
~LOTR (all three)
~Alot Like Love
~It's A Wonderful Life
~Zoolander
~The Breakfast Club
~Pretty In Pink
(I know a couple over! But they all HAD to be mentioned)

Four Places I've lived:
~Abbotsford (where I was born)
~Kelowna (where I spent fourteen years)
~Kitwe (where I am now)
~I'll say Lusaka for this one, cause I'll be living there in a couple weeks.

Four TV Shows I Love:
-Oprah
-Dr.Phil
-Lost
-The OC


Four Places I've Vacationed: (never vacationed anywhere all that exotic)
.:. Alaska (when I was like 3)
.:. Ukraine (but that was for a missions trip)
.:. Lake Malawi (missionary retreat this January)
.:. London (only for about a day)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
}cheesecake
}sushi
}homemade tortillas
}Wendy's junior bacon


Four Websites I Visit Daily:
` www.onlineschool.ca (my school website, cause I'm a cyber school kid for now)
` empyr.blogspot.com
` pricelessgirl.blogspot.com
` jonathanmckay.blogspot.com


Four Albums I Like Alot:
! Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
! Deja Entendu by Brand New
! Beneath The Medicine Tree by Copeland
! Touch by Delirious
! Futures by Jimmy Eat World
(I know, one over, but Jimmy Eat World deserves recognition!! I would also put Jack Johnson on here, but then I'd have 6...and that's alot. Just keep him in mind.)

Four Cars I've Owned:
> Purple bike with sparkle streamers
> Black Bike with a nice cushioned seat
> My feet, which come with numerous covers
> A skateboard I borrowed a few times


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
< Kelowna (with all my friends and my brothers)
< Ukraine (such an awesome place, I love it there)
< Australia (do I even need to explain why I'd rather be there!?)
<>

Now I pass the torch toooo... Werner and Jill!! Yay, That means you guys gotta do THIS (the entire list thing) on YOUR blog now!! And then I get to read. Also, apologies on saying that picture of me and my brothers was taken on New Years Eve. I had meant to say, Christmas Eve. Thanks for the error pointing outing Dawn. Oh and high fives all around for Michelle tagging me. Peace out ladies and gents
Hope you all enjoyed my colorful and somewhat bold post! I went crazy just because it was so much fun. Ever so fun. Barells of fun. Like Monkeys. Monkeys with bananas. Like bananas. Bana pancakes too. This is a neat color. I want chocolate chips and peanut butter. My lips need some gloss. My hand is hot. Listening to Jimmy Eat World. Ooo my tummy hurts. Phone just beeped. Nails need some polish. Oh, bri time!

6 Comments:

Blogger white girl said...

Lauren, you are out of control! I love it! I love being made famous as an error-pointer-outer on your blog. I am important now, fah shizzle!

I love your four cars. Your feet was my favourite. hehe

8/2/06 10:52  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

tagged? oh no! this is almost as bad as exams! at least they were multiple choice..well, you asked for it. haha. I guess I'd better ge6t on that...

RIGHT NOW.

8/2/06 14:32  
Blogger ...Jillie... said...

OKKKKKKKKKKK .. I am tagged.. good I haven't really had anything remarkable to note on my blog so now i have something to do.. i shall go attempt it now.. chau darling.

8/2/06 17:15  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are so funny. I enjoyed your top four things of lots of things. Does that make sense??? Whatever. I enjoyed your blog, ok! I like the last color you were using and I could tell you liked it a lot because you were just saying random things so you could keep using the color. haha.

9/2/06 20:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could get "tagged" Lauren, sigh, nobody out there in blog land loves me I guess, sigh, anyways, Lauren you are the raddest, keep up the sweet blogs sista

10/2/06 15:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good good good im so glad that anyone can post comments now i havnt been able to post comments since like your second blog because i forgot what my password was and was way to annoyed/lazy to make a new account, so im liking the pictures and i think that that one guy who was in the boat, in another blogs name is... Takichito! yup that must be it...toodles

12/2/06 15:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home